Next.js is a minimalistic React framework that runs on the browser and the server. It offers developers an easy way to get started, and as it uses React.js for templating, it’s also a straightforward way for developers with React experience to get productive quickly.
This boilerplate makes it easier to get up and running with a well-structured Next.js and TypeScript application.
next-i18n-md-mobx - project provides a lot of features out of the box. Here’s an overview of the included components and tools.
- Next.js - Minimalistic framework for server-rendered React applications.
- Sass/Scss - CSS preprocessor, which adds special features such as variables, nested rules and mixins (sometimes referred to as syntactic sugar) into regular CSS.
- next-i18next - An internationalization-framework which provides a function that takes a key, some options, and returns the value for the current language. Helps you to add language translation support to your app.
- Mobx - Simple, scalable state management.
- Material UI - React components for faster and easier web development using Material Design.
First, install dependencies:
Run the development server:
npm run dev # or yarn dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
You can start editing the page by modifying
src/pages/index.js. The page auto-updates as you edit the file.